07 November, 2010

25 random things !

The rules

Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to write a note, with 25 random things, fact, habits, or goal about you. at the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. you have to tag the person who tagged you. if i tag you, its because i want to know more about you. your cooperation is highly appreciated. haha.

1.love to eat eat more eat
2.love to watch watch television
3.just normal person
4.an everlastingsfriend
5.i need my beauty sleep

6.love to KPOP band
7.love to KPOP drama
8.love to KPOP music
9.saranghaeyo SUPER JUNIOR
10.love to online more and more 

11.more talk talk
12.more laugh laugh
13.music is my soul
14.drama online
15.snap pictures

16.i want mcd
17.want to strait A's SPM
18.saranghaeyo family
19.crazy with my beloved friend yeah it u .
20.my happiness just for laugh gags

21.more facebook
22.yeah i dont need boyfriend
23.i hate my phone
24.love buttons like on facebook
25.love what im thinking

yeah , ak sndry tulis punn kurang memahami , bhaha
btw thnks kawan , yeah awk anyez thnks for the great tagg

and untuk awk di tagg -: you have to done this tag !
1. kaka micha
2.ayyan
3.adek fana
4.adek momoe
5.kebebe rodok
6.linda kebebe
7.my little sis anis
8.little bro ariff
9.all my follower , please take this tagg !

0 comments:

Post a Comment